MySoft Support Centre
Our friendly MySoft Support Team is available to help you from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holiday). We look forward to hearing from you! MySoft Support Team is available to assist you with your accounting software problems such as software’s how-to, data corruption, networking issues, etc. We provide a number of options for you to contact us. From phone, email, to live chat, our professional and knowledgeable support staff is waiting to hear from you.
Take a look at our support plan
1. How to purchase Mr. Accounting or Mysoft ERP?
Fill in our order form here or contact our sales person at 019-851 0698.
2. What makes MySoft products stand out from others?
We can ensure that your accounting software is always up-to-date as our products will automatically be updated whenever there is new version released. Our continue innovation allows the develop of new applications that make us more than just an accounting software for you.
3. Does MySoft sell POS system?
Yes. Our POS is an add-on module of MySoft ERP.
4. What are the main differences between Mr. Accounting models?
M10: Bookkeeping purpose
M20: Issue invoices
M30: Includes SO and PO
5. What are the main differences between MySoft ERP models?
M50: Includes multi-currency
M100: Includes production module
M200: Includes sub-contract control
M300: Allows features and reports customization
6. Do I need to pay maintenance fee for the software license?
Yes. In order to maintain your license, you are required to sign up as our MySoftcare member, in which the license renewal fee and support fee come in a package. Know more about MySoftcare.
7. Can I upgrade to another model after I purchased one?
Yes. You can upgrade your current model to another model anytime as you wish by just top up the difference.
8. What are minimum requirements of PC needed to install MySoft products?
9. Is there any post-sales support?
Yes. You will get free support for the first year of purchasing MySoft product. Our support team is ready to help you from 9am – 6pm (Monday – Friday). Know more about our support plan.
10. If my company is not GST registered, which product is suitable for me?
Our products are all equipped with GST Module. If your company is not GST registered, you can just turn off the GST tax code setting at company profile setting ---> tax details ---> non-GST.
Window 7 professional & above
Intel i5 & above
Mr. Accounting GST
Window 7 home & above
2GB – standalone
4GB – networking
Intel i3 & above
LAN cable connect to network router for server PC
Router speed: 100 mbp/s & above